Directions to Oceanworks and Oceanworks II
From north of Berkeley:
- Take Interstate 80 to the University Avenue exit. Follow signs for University Avenue.
- Turn right at the first stop light (6th street).
- Follow 6th street approximately 1/2 mile, until the road splits. Bear left to the stop light (a 5-way intersection) and make a gentle left onto Dwight Way.
- Follow Dwight for 3 blocks to 10th street.
- Turn right on 10th. Oceanworks and Oceanworks II are 2 blocks ahead on the left at the intersection with Carleton.
From south of Berkeley:
- Take Interstate 580 West/80 East to the Ashby Avenue/Route 13 exit. Follow signs for Ashby Avenue.
- Turn left at the first stoplight (7th street).
- Drive approximately 1/3 mile to Carleton.
- Turn right on Carleton. Oceanworks and Oceanworks II are 3 blocks ahead on the right, at the intersection with 10th Street.
From central and east Berkeley:
- Take San Pablo Avenue to Carleton Street (about halfway between Dwight Way and Ashby Avenue).
- Turn left on Carleton and go one block to 10th Street. We are on the corner.